PR & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
FOR COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK
Copenhagen Fashion Week is looking for a full-time PR & Communications Manager to manage all communication platforms, engage with key media, head up the hospitality programme and secure publicity of Copenhagen Fashion Week, the largest fashion event in the Nordic region.
We are looking for an experienced and driven PR and communications professional to manage our communication platforms and engage with the media. We are experiencing a growing interest from international media to visit Copenhagen Fashion Week and we are thus seeking a highly driven and ambitious colleague to join our team. You will join a small and dynamic organisation of 10 people in creating the leading fashion week in the Nordic region.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing strategic communication plans for all Copenhagen Fashion Week online platforms
- Coordinating and hosting our international VIP press delegation during Copenhagen Fashion Week
- Securing strong publicity of Copenhagen Fashion Week pre, during and post the event
- Managing, enhancing and nurturing relationships with key media, influencers and other communications-related stakeholders
- Collaborating and aligning with colleagues especially with regards to the communication of our strategic, public and commercial partners
- Preparing media kits, writing press releases and newsletters
- Developing marketing and communications material
- Monitoring media coverage, reporting, and press follow up
- Professional experience with PR and communication
- A background rooted in the fashion industry
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills
- A proven track record of delivering impactful communications strategies aligned with the overall company strategy
- An extensive network of press professionals and influencers
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to COO Trine Rindsig Laursen, email@example.com.
Start date: As soon as possible
Application deadline is 15 December 2018. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.